Wednesday 12 January 2011

Relationship Quiz


Relationship Quiz: How Passionate Is Your Relationship?

To take the Realtionship Quiz, first think of the person you love most passionately right now. If you are not in love, please think of the last person you loved. And if you have never been in love, think of the person you came closest to caring for in that way. 
Choose a number on a scale of 1 to 9 to describe the way you felt when your feelings were most intense. Choose (1) for "not at all true," and (9) for "definitely true," or choose some number in between. Add up your answers for a total score and find out where your feelings rate on the scale below. 

1. I would feel deep despair if _____ left me.

2. Sometimes I feel I can't control my thoughts; they are obsessively on _____.

3. I feel happy when I am doing something to make _____ happy.

4. I would rather be with _____ than anyone else.

5. I'd get jealous if I thought _____ were falling in love with someone else.

6. I yearn to know all about _____.

7. I want _____ physically, emotionally, mentally.

8. I have an endless appetite for affection from _____.

9. For me, _____ is the perfect romantic partner.

10. I sense my body responding when _____ touches me.

11. _____ always seems to be on my mind. .

12. I want _____ to know me -- my thoughts, my fears, and my hopes.

13. I eagerly look for signs indicating _____'s desire for me.

14. I possess a powerful attraction for _____.

15. I get extremely depressed when things don't go right in my relationship with _____.

Total Score: _______




Results:
• 106-135 points = Wildly, even recklessly, in love.
• 86-105 points = Passionate, but less intense.
• 66-85 points = Occasional bursts of passion.
• 45-65 points = Tepid, infrequent passion.

5 comments:

  1. I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts. Feihud Advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*

      Delete
  2. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +234 810 410 2662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete

  3. i am so exited to tell the whole world how a geniune dr. ogun oduga help me to bring back my husband, contact him for any kind of problem on d r. o g u n o d u g a 1 0 1 0 @ g m a i l.c o m

    ReplyDelete
  4. *All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. After contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara*

    ReplyDelete